For the fourth quarter of 2020, Hyperlogy coordinated with VTS to introduce Smart Self Service, a typical Hyperlogy-developed solution, which was effectively deployed at Ho Chi Minh City Development Joint Stock Commercial Bank (HDBank).
In the context of the forth industrial revolution affecting all facets of the economy, customers tend to gradually shift from face-to-face interaction to online interaction. This requires the bank to have a shift in business model, apply the power of technology to improve customer experience, and then increase their competitiveness in the market. Many banks have been promoting activities to integrate into the flow of the 4.0 revolution.
Hyperlogy is a pioneer in building and developing the Smart Digital Bank Ecosystem with many breakthrough technology solutions to meet the digital transformation needs of the banking industry and Smart Self Service solution is one of them.
Smart Self Service – Customer self-service solution
Hyperlogy’s Smart Self Service technology is integrated in kiosk Smart Self Service (or Smart Kiosk) device. Smart Kiosk is an industrial computer with video recording, touch screen, smart card reader and QR code, and fingerprint identity kit, placed at transaction points across the country.
Customers may save time by using the kiosk to assist them to fill out the system form; when they do so, the system immediately connects to the appropriate system.
The features of Hyperlogy’s Smart Kiosk make it easier and quicker for consumers to register for the service, create bank accounts, and conduct financial operations:
- Processing identity documents – Smart OCR (optical character recognition);
- Biometric identification – Smart Bio (by face, fingerprint);
- Information on the Identity Card/Citizen Identity Card (ID card) will be extracted (words, photos, fingerprints) and automatically filled in on electronic forms and compared with the face and fingerprint of the person coming to the transaction;
- Read chip card, contactless card;
- Read QR codes;
- Manage and upgrade in a centralized way.
Smart Kiosk helps HDBank improve customer experience
Applied today’s most cutting-edge technologies such as AI technology to handle online customer identification and identification tasks, IoT technology is empowered to handle tasks of interacting with peripheral devices on Kiosk, and Microservice is utilized to ensure the processing speed and scalability of the system, Smart Self Service is the optimal solution for banks:
- Identify customers early;
- Consolidate all over-the-counter and online transactions on one device;
- Quickly and easily open accounts for customers without meeting face-to-face;
- Set up security barriers, and ensure information safety for customers;
- Optimize performance;
- Remove the limitation of time on customer service;
- Improve customer experience;
- Provide multi-channel access for customers to choose to use.
VNExpress – The most-read Vietnamese newspaper reported:
“At HDBank, Smart Kiosk meets the need to open an account through electronic identification, support to detect fake situations … With Smart Kiosk, transaction operations take only a few minutes. This application integrates OCR technology with Fraud Check, Face Verification and Validation (verifying information from the user) to create security barriers for guests’ transactions.”
With 18 years of working experience in the field of information technology and a large number of projects successfully implemented for many banks in Vietnam, Hyperlogy has developed and accumulated sustainable technology platforms for full-scale development from hardware design to software development.
Smart Kiosk is the perfect combination of IoT hardware equipment and Smart Self Service technology, the product is researched, designed, developed, and fully mastered by Hyperlogy.
On the occasion of the press paying much attention to HDBank’s deployment of Smart Kiosk, representing the unit directly developing and deploying this product, Mr. Chu Xuan Vinh – President of Hyperlogy Corporation – shared some more information:
– Smart Self Service is Hyperlogy’s product that has just been honored in Sao Khue Award 2021.
– The newly deployed operations are only a part of the iceberg. The system can perform many linked services.
– Features such as OCR, face recognition, and fingerprint are of great interest to many people, but there are still many equally thorny issues that technology developers need to pay attention to, including software integration, 24/7 reliable hardware with diversed environmental conditions & unstable power source, compact features, good and configurable UI/UX,…
– This technology is not only applied in the bank, it can also be used to build a retail store without staff, hotel without receptionist, automatic public service without officials, …. Online – Offline Link, …
I want to express my gratitude to Hyperlogy’s team for taking tens of thousands of hours of labor to develop such an innovative product.
The rise of a retail culture called Self Service
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Self Service applications have been developed, becoming an indispensable service to customers. Many people as well as businesses have been trying to change their purchasing habits from traditional transactions to digital ones, minimizing direct meetings.
No exception, the need to deploy self-service services in banks is now very urgent in the context of limiting contact due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Deploying Smart Kiosks at transaction counters will help provide a new method, putting all transactions in the hands of customers.
The digitalization of transactions with customers helps banks save time and costs, ensure social relaxation, and improve accuracy and security for customers’ transactions as well. From there, Smart Kiosks bring satisfaction experiences to customers and optimize costs and resources for banks.
With outstanding advantages, Smart Self Service solution has been honored in Sao Khue Award 2021 as the best product/solution in the field of Fintech – Bank by the Vietnam Association of Software and Information Technology Services (VINASA).
EHyperlogy, which was founded in 2003, is a reputable business that has successfully completed numerous significant projects for banks. Examples of typical projects are: Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MBBank), An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ABBank), Bao Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank (BAOVIET Bank), Saigon – Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB), and most recently Ho Chi Minh City Development Joint Stock Commercial Bank (HDBank) as mentioned.